Terms and Conditions
- The Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where the distribution, publication, availability or use of the Site would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject CoReal and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates to any registration or licensing requirements with such jurisdiction. Therefore, you may not use the Site, including the information contained therein, in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to any applicable law, rule or regulation of any governmental, quasi-governmental or self-regulatory authority or where CoReal is not authorized to provide such information.
- You may use the Site only for informational purposes or for communicating directly with CoReal.
- You may not send unsolicited commercial email to any email addresses provided on or through the Site. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations by you are expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the Site or the Content in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- You may not delete, modify or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on the Site.
- You may not use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Site or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Site.
- You may not use any “robot”, “spider”, “scraper”, “crawler” or other automatic or manual device or process to gather or compile information on the Site for any purpose other than through a generally available search engine.
- You may not, without express written authority from CoReal, provide access to the Site through any hyperlink or other link from any other web site, nor may you frame the Site within or as a portion of any other web site or page.
- You may not use the Site to post or transmit any harmful, unlawful, threatening, offensive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic or otherwise objectionable material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law.
Disclaimer of Warranties; “AS IS”
The site and all content, materials and information contained on the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CoReal partners expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. CoReal makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the site will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (b) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any content, information, or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall CoReal be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from or relating to your access to or inability to access, or use of, the site or any content, materials, information or services provided through or in connection with the site, even if CoReal was advised that such damages were likely or possible and/or even if any remedy available to you fails of its essential purpose. This limitation on liability applies to, but is not limited to, the transmission of any disabling device or viruses which may infect your equipment or system, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, unauthorized access, theft, bodily injury, property damage, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Some jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations or exclusions of liability in some circumstances. Accordingly, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
Third Party Content
The information on the Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. CoReal reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice to you.